Baby Bok Choy and Shiitakes
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1 small yellow onion, sliced into strips
4 heads baby bok choy, chopped
6 fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoons mirin
1 tablespoon tamari
Sesame seeds, optional
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add onions, turn heat down and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shiitakes, bok choy, mirin and tamari.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Spread on a flat surface to cool and stop greens from cooking.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.