- 1 bunch broccoli rabe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- Wash broccoli rabe and cut stems into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Warm oil in pan and add garlic, sautéing for a few minutes.
- Add broccoli rabe and sea salt, then sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add water, cover and steam for about 2 minutes.
- Check for desired tenderness.
- If needed, add a bit more water and allow steaming for a few more minutes.
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- For and extra kick add chili flakes